Monday, February 20, 2012

~Kara Ann Penrod~ Leaving to go on her Nanny Adventure to Carmel Indiana!!

I love you so much

Kara!!! Your going to be the best

Nanny out there!!!


Cuteness :)



Our Last Night

Hanging Out :)


Catelyn and Carlie!!!!


Having fun @ her

Fiesta Party!!!


I'm going to

Miss this Girl

so Much

This Year better

go by Quick!!!



Her New Home

Carmel Indiana!!!


Kara's New Nanny

Adventure :)


Well my wonderful friend that I met in my singles ward over a year ago is leaving to go be a Nanny!!! She found a wonderful family in Carmel Indiana!!! I'm so happy for her she is going to do so good out there!!! She is going to be gone a Whole year:( I'm going to miss her so much!!! Her family decided to throw her a Farewell Fiesta Party!!!! I decided to Get her a Comfy Zebra Blanket to keep her Warm in her New Home!!! I made her a Photo Album of all the wonderful Memories that we have made this past year!!!! It made me tear up a bit but it was happy tears!!! She loved it!!! Well Kara I love you so much you have been such a wonderful friend to me!!!! I love all of the fun times we have had together!!!! I will miss you so much so i hope it goes by fast!!! Love ya dude have so much fun on your Adventure!!!! Cant wait to go out and Visit you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment