Monday, February 20, 2012

~Idaho & Utah Trip~

Planking Photo hahaha :)



Yummy Food :)


All of the girls @

Cafe Rio!!!!


~Haley~


I love My cousins so Much!!!


~Lauren~


Cute Butt Photo :)


Look at those Cute Sexy

Butts lol :)


Round 2 of Piggy

Back Rides!!!


Piggy Back Ride


Ems :)



~Lyssy~


~Tammy~


We like to pop each other's

bubbles!!!!


She Loves my Little Feel

hahahaha LoL :)


Relaxing in our Comfy

Sweats :)


Her Cute Pregnant Belly

~Steph~


Rakell My friend Steph's

Cute Daughter :)


Emily!!


Kisses :)


We Love Nutella

Yummy!!!!


It Was Freezing for sure

in Idaho :(

That's what happens when

you live in Sunny warm

Arizona!!!!

~Rexburg Temple~


My Best Friend Sarah

Conner Spencer ;)


Finley Skyler Snow


Got to Spend time with

my Best Friend :)


I had the best holiday break ever... I had a Whole Month Off!!!! Yahoo :) I decided to go spend time with my family and friends!!!! I went back home with karley up to Idaho to see where her new place is... I got to finally see what Byu Idaho looks like!!! I couldn't believe how Beautiful it is up there... My favorite part was seeing the Rexburg Temple at the top of the Mountain!!! We went to her apartment and see her cute bedroom. Meet her Wonderful Roommates ;) I also got to see one of my best friends from high school. She lives up there with her husband and it was right down the street from karley's apartment!!! I got to hangout with them on one of the nights!!! It was so much fun!!! I miss that girl so much and was so happy that we got to catch up with each other's lives!!!! I got to meet my new niece Finley Skyler Snow!!! She is so beautiful and I love holding her all day!!! I was able to spend time with my brother Davis and sister in law Rachael and my niece leighton ;) So happy i got to see them!!!


I took the shuttle down to Utah and my Cousins pick me up in Ogden... The Bateman Clan is what I call them!!!! I was able to stay in there home!!! 5 Beautiful girls that i call my cousins!!! Emily, Lissy, Haley, Lauren and Tammy and Brennan Bateman!!!! We got to go out to dinner!!!! Watch movies and stay up late and have girl talks!!! (Brennan and Tammy hate because I talk to loud hahaha ) I love coming to visit them they always make my trip so much fun!!!! I hope they will come down to Arizona and Visit me!!! We took so many pictures because you know I'm obsessed with my camera!!!! They turned out really cute!!!! While i was in Utah I got to see another friend of mine!!! I went to high school with her as well!!! I haven't seen her in like a Year and Half so i thought it would be time to visit her while i was in Utah!!!! She is married has a cute girl name Rakell!!! She has another baby on the way a little boy Skyler!!! Got to hangout at her house and just talked for hours!!!! It was so much fun!!!! Can't wait for her to have her little boy!!! On my last day before I went to the airport!!!! My cousins took me to Cafe Rio!!! It was so Yummy!!! We took pictures and I told them I wanted them to hold me like they do in Wedding Pictures!!! Well it didn't turn out so good!!! hahaha Laughing so hard it now looks like I'm planking!!! Oh well I guess that's what I get!!!! Well It was a much needed trip!!! So glad i did it!!! It was worth Every Penny :) Cant wait to go back again!!! Warning Picture Over Load ;) Enjoy!!!
























































No comments:

Post a Comment