Monday, February 20, 2012

Happy Valentines Day

:)



Grandkids

Missing... Leighton, Finley!!!



I love this Movie!!

My parents always know how to make my Valentines Day Special!!!! One day I will have a Wonderful guy to Share Valentines Day with!!!! I got a Cute Pug car that was blowing out kisses!!! It says Happy Valentines Day!!! I also go Money which is always nice!!! I went out and Bought the movie Lady and the Tramp!!! I never seen it so I thought what a way to end your Valentines Day with the Cutest love story!! I went with my dad and we pick up all of the Grand kids and went to visit my Mom so they can get there Valentines Day gifts from there favorite Grandma!!! She gave them cute bags with Valentines stuff in it!! Can't wait until she does it for my own kids!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment