Sunday, December 5, 2010

~Work Christmas Party~

~Cameron~

~All of the Girls~

I had my Work Christmas Party on Sat. I'm currently working as a Medical Assistant at Pendleton's Pediatrics! I did my Externship through them thanks to my Wonderful MoM back in August and Ive been with them ever since!!! I love all these girls they are a fun group to work with! The party was at Dr Pendleton's house!!! Cameron was the Wonderful guy that was my date for the night!!! We did a white elephant gift and we end up coming home with a Snuggie and a Hot Chocolate mug!!! Thanks to Cameron i got my Cute Snuggie that's Purple and has Peace signs on it!!! He took the mug!!! It was fun to get with all the girls and I got to meet there spouses finally:) We had a wonderful time!!! Cameron and I left and went got Ice Cream at cold Stone and watch Pirates of the Caribbean at my house!!! I had a wonderful time with him and so glad he was able to come with me:)

1 comment: