Monday, November 15, 2010

Joseph Smith "A Nashville Tribute to the Prophet"

Best Cd Ever:)
~Sisters Forever~
~Beautiful Sunset~

A Night I won't Ever Forget, My family had the Opportunity to go to a concert "A Nashville Tribute to the Prophet" A band with a Group of Lds Guys that wrote a CD about Joseph Smith and his Life Legacy. Our Cousin Dan Truman plays the Piano for them. This Album is all about this 14yr old Boy that Change our Lives forever!!! I'm so grateful for him and all that he did for us so we can Have this Amazing Gospel on the Earth Today!!!! The Spirit there was Incredible and So Strong!!! It Brought Tears so my eyes!!! You really need to buy it and listen to it!!!! My Testimony Strengthen so Much!!! It was an Amazing Experience for My family:) Kar and I took some pics before we went!!! They Turned out Super Cute!!! Kar looks so Beautiful!!! I love her so Much!!! She is such a Wonderful Sister!!! I'm so grateful for her!!! What a Fun Nite!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment