Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas @ Snow's House

~Christmas Lights~

The little Tree
The Big Tree
Front Door
~SnowManVille~

My Christmas Sock
Ive had ever since i was a
Little Girl!

~All the Socks
Hanging in a Row~

~Snows~
More Snow Man's:)

I love Christmas its my Favorite Holiday!!! I'm so grateful for this time of year to Reflect on our Birth of our Savior Jesus Christ!!! So grateful for all that he has done for us!!! Its starting to look like Christmas at the Snow's House in Arizona!! We were able to put up a lot more Decorations in our house because we have a lot more Space!!! I love have the last name "Snow" our house is Covered with Snow Mans everywhere:) I hope in my Future house I can do the same Traditions like my mom has every year!!! Well I'm Super Excited for Christmas just only 4 more days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment