Monday, September 14, 2009

New York City


I had the opportunity to go to New York for a whole week to go spend time with my Cousins Rachael and Nathan... Karley and I have never been so it was the perfect time to go.... All I can say is that it was the Best trip Ive ever been on....We did everything you possibly could do in the Big City!!! The only hard part about it was all the walking we had to.... I'm so glad we got to spend time with Rachael and Nathan!!! We miss them so much!!! Thank goodness we had Rach because she knew where to go!!! The best part of the whole trip i think was I put my name in the Broadway lottery drawing.... I won two front row tickets to In the Heights!!! I was so Excited to see it... Kar and I went and saw it and it was the best show we have been too!!! I'm so glad we got to go on this trip!!! I hope we can go back again sometime!! Thanks Rach and Nate for making our trip so much fun Love you both and Miss you tons!!!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Kristen I'm so glad you figured the collage out! It looks like you guys had so much fun :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics Kris!! I like how you've grouped them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kris we loved having you and can't wait till you can visit again. The big apple loves company...trust me! Love you. Sure glad AZ is treating the fam so well. Give everyone hugs for me.

    ReplyDelete