Tuesday, September 29, 2009

~Kylee & James Wedding~

I Love My grandma!!



~Haley~

~Ems~



~There First Dance~



~Ky and I standing out in front of the temple~




~Cousins~






~She looked So Beautiful in her Dress~






~Cake~







~Reception~







~Kylee~








~Love this Pic~

~Cute Boquet~


My cousin Kylee got married to her best friend James Wilde on Aug 22,2009!!! It was such a fun day for all of us!!! I got to see all of my family from near and far!!! It was so good to Spend time with Eachother!!! Kylee look so beautiful in her dress!!! I coudn't believe she is a Married girl now!!! Were growing up for sure!! Im not just not ready too!!! Her reception was at the Villa Gardens!! It turned out Amazing!!! I coudn't believe it!!!! I love all of there pictures!!! James and Kylee are such a cute couple!!! Im so happy for them... Love U guys and wish you the best!!! Here are some fun pics to remeber the most Wonderful day they had!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment