Friday, July 17, 2009

~Summer Fun~





































Well its been a while sense Ive updated.... I wanted to put up pictures... I hope to put up some more!!! Summer has been so much fun!!! I love summer the hot sun... Going to the pool laying out and getting Tan!!! My birthday was so much fun!!! My cousins made it such a wonderful day!! Love them dearly!!! Well let me see what has been going on!!! First off Kasen got his Mission Call... He is going to the Omaha Nebraska Mission!!! Yahoo Im so excited for him to go he is going to be an amazing Missionary!!! He reports to the Mtc on Aug 12th!! Its going to be wierd not having him here for two years!! i will miss him!!! My sister karley and I are going to New York the day after he leaves... We are going to stay a whole week with our cousins Rachael and Nate!! We are super Excited!!! One other thing our cousin Kylee is Getting Married on Aug 22 we are so excited for her... She is getting married to James Wild!!! So alot has been happening!! Its been a Crazy fun Summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment