Sunday, April 12, 2009

~MY FiRsT WeeK~











































































Well what can I say... I had a busy week!! Here are some pictures of the kids having fun!! This week was really tough but I got through It... Being a Mom is sure a lot of work and I give all the credit to My Mom, Kort, Jamie, Rachael!! I don't know how you guys do it.. This was my week schedule... Jack and Billy playing on there Gator car that they love to ride around in the yard!! They are so cute with each other!! Maura she is such a doll!! She is a Princess;) I love playing with her.. We play with barbies, Dress up, Watch Little Mermaid like everyday, because Ariel is her favorite Princess. She loves riding that car up and down the driveway It's so cute seeing her work those little legs of hers!! We got to go on a walk one morning and I was enjoying the workout for me pushing her in the stroller.. I took her through the neighborhood and It was just so nice and warm outside!! She loved it!! She help me push the stroller all the way back home what a trooper she is!! The boys decided to make a little fort outside in the Yard!! They are pretty creative I took a picture of them by it. They were so proud of themselves!! Jack and Billy play Tennis on Thursday's at there Grandpa Murphy's (Megan's Dad) club house. It was a in door tennis court!! I couldn't believe it before my eyes how big it was. It was a really nice place to be in!! The boys did a good job and they look so cute in there uniforms!! Last but not lease one night the kids were playing dress up!! Maura was dress as a princess!! Billy had his cowboy hat on!! Jack had his star wars mask on!! They were so cute!! They wanted me to take pictures of them and what they were doing!! Everyday is a new learning experience!! I learn how to cook a little bit i made Banana nut bread, Played with Lego's and build a sponge bob world!! These kids definitely keep me busy!!! They are so much fun and I'm so glad I'm there Nanny!!

























1 comment:

  1. Happy Easter! Looks like quite a week you had! They are cute little kids. Did the easter bunny find you? He sure found us. We have eaten so much candy we are all going to be sick...especially Truman! I will be posting pictures later tonight, so check back in! Happy Sunday, and day off! Enjoy! Call us sometime....Love you!

    ReplyDelete