Monday, April 6, 2009

Family Times











































































































































This was my last week with my family before i head out to Pennsylvania. I got to go to Texas Road House for Dinner!! Afterwards we had Ice Cream Sundes;) My mom and dad sat me down on a chair and pulled out this brown bad... It had a bunch of stuff in it!! "This is stuff that will remind you of home while you are away" So my mom pulled out all these fun things that would remind me of home;
~Pizza Factory tshirt~
~Pizza Factory suckers~
~ My family pictures~
~A jar that had the red sand in it from the Dixie Red Rock~
~ Picture of Thomas S Monson~
~ A book called Daughter of God~
~ Ensign~
~A book called Snowmen at Night~
~ A sunshine and a Panther Paw~
All kinds of fun things that do remind me of home!! Thanks MoM and Dad for the cute idea!! Oh and they wrote me an amazing letter that i will cherish forever!! So here all the pictures from that fun and wonderful night!! I love my family so much!! Im so thankful for them!! I wish Kortney and Greg were there too with us But i do love them as well!!














2 comments:

  1. For cute! All of those pics make me wish I were there! And another thing...you need some happier music on your playlist!!! Maybe a little "Love Shack" or "let's get this party started"...man that sad music had me all sad! Well, we sent you a letter yesterday, so watch for it!! Call me when you get a chance...I want to hear all about it! Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures Kris! We are so so so excited for you!! This will be such a fun adventure. We would love to see pics of where you are stayin! I'm sure we'll here all about it. We'll give ya a chance to get settled in and then give you a call! Call us anytime though :) Love ya.

    ReplyDelete