Friday, April 17, 2009

~Home Sweet Home~

Hey just wanted to let everybody know that I'm back home in good old St. George where I belong... My nanny job didn't work like I though It would.... The family broke there contract so the agency that I sign up for sent me home!! So I got back late Thursday night... The feeling to see my family again was just so amazing!! When I was gone and not being with them made me realize that families matters most;) It feels so good to be back!! So whats next?? My dad gave me good news when I got home that he got me a Job!!! Omg, I couldn't believe it... I was so excited... I'm going to be working at his office answering phone calls and doing pay rolls... I'm so excited I start on Monday!! Thanks to my dad I don't have any worries on what I'm going to do now!! The nanny job was a good experience and those kids were amazing!! I love them so much and I will cherish the memories I had with them;) Pennsylvania is a beautiful place and I hope one day I could go back!! Anyways I will still keep this blog updated!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kristin! I love your cute blog! I didn't see your message on facebook until after you were off! But this is adorable!

    ReplyDelete