Wednesday, March 7, 2012

~Look who came to Visit me in Arizona~


~Best Suprise ever~




We Always Love Taking Pictures :)



David Alexander Martin..........He is been one of my Best fRieNds EvEr!!!!!! I met him back when I started going to the college ward in Saint George 2009!!! I remeber when I first met him I can remember it like no tomorrow... He came into Sunday School and he had a Yellow Tie on and what caught my EyE where those Black Square Glasses!!!! He tap me on the shoulder and ask me is this Seat Taken?!? I look and I was like No not at All!!!! I was freaking out because I couldn't believe it was him lol :) Anyways... After that day we have been Friends Ever Since!!! He is an Amazing guy and our Friendship is Awesome!!! We Can AlwAys talked about anything and be there for one another!!!! Well he gave me a Call and I was freaking out because he told me he was here in AZ!!!! So I hurried and got ready and 10mintues later I was out the door and I met him for Lunch!!!! Got out of the Car and Gave Him the Biggest Hug Ever!!!! Couldn't believe he was here!!!! Miss that kid so Much!!!! We got Lunch and just catch up on Everything in our Lives!!!! It was the Best Surprise Ever!!! He is good at that and it put a Big Smile on My Face :) :) :) Can't wait until he Comes down Again!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment