Saturday, March 31, 2012

I love ~ Baseball~

Baseball field


My ticket!!!


I Love My brother ;)



Stadium



Our Shirt and Hat that we

won!!!


I had the best day ever..... I finally got to go to my First Professional Baseball Game!!!! I love this sport its my Favorite ;) My aunt Margaret is on the Dixie State College Alumni Board and they were down here for a Visit to People who have Graduated from the college!!!! So my whole family has a attended Dixie State College and we love going there!!! We got to go to the Chicago Cubs stadium and watch them play the La Dodgers!!! It was so much fun!!! They had a drawing and Kase and I won a Shirt and a Hat!!! Lucky Us :) It was Super Hot and I got some sun!!! I love Spring Training!!! It was beautiful Weather for Az!!!! So thankful for our Aunt to let us Come!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment