Saturday, September 17, 2011

~ Mexico ~

~Paradise~






Welcome to Mexico!!!





Alto.. Stop in Mexico lol



Our entire Family stayed there


for 7 days!!!



~Family Room~



This huge Deck with big


Sliding Doors!!!



Amazing Pool that was so much


fun to Swim in!!!



I love being out in the


Sun!!!



Sitting on the Beach with


my Grandma :)



Giving me those kisses that


I love so much!!!



Having fun in the Water!



My Dad and I getting ready


to go out and try the boogie


boards!!!





Happy 91st Bday


Grandma Sink




I Love U Grandma!



My Braids in my hair ;)



My niece Brook taking


my Braids out!!!





I was sad to take them


out...




After.. My hair is out of


control :(





I could wake up to this everyday





My Last Day There :(




So Beautiful


~Mexico~


Timeline of our Wonderful Amazing Vacation....


1. Left house @ 6:00 am


2. Arrive in Mexico @ 9:00 pm


3. Check into our Amazing Condo


4. Unpack our Stuff and all of our Yummy Food that we were going to have while we were there!!


5. Got into our Swimming Suits and Headed down to the Pool


6. Went around the Lazy River on our Layout Floats


7. Went into town and went to our first Restaurant to Eat


8. Had Nachos and Cheese quesdillas and Diet Coke


9. Got home and Crash and Went to Bed


10. Woke up to my Grandma's Danish Pancakes


11. Went down to the Beach and Spent the Whole day there!


12. Went night swimming with all the kids


13. Swimming all day and Laying out!!


14. Through a Birthday Party for my Grandma Sink's 91st :)


15. Beach and all the girls got braids in their hair's from ladies that were on the Beach


16. Just kept eating the whole day


17. Went to a Yummy Restaurant and i had homemade Chicken Tacos!!!


18. Shopping at the Stores downtown


19. More Beach Time!!!


20. Went home:( Long Day.. Our Van broke down...


21. Had to Towe it home which took forever:(


22. The straps kept broking off... Bad storm came in and It was pouring down raining...


23. Got Soaking wet out in the rain which was fun I just needed a Handsome Guy to kiss in it :)


24. Left Town around 11 am and didn't get home until 2am Longest drive of my life...


25. Overall Best Trip Ever!!!! Can't wait to go back next year :)







































No comments:

Post a Comment