Saturday, September 17, 2011

Fun Pictures!!!





































































This amazing girl name Kara Penrod did these wonderful pictures of me... She is very talented and she does an incredible job!!! She wanted to go and have some fun and take pics!!!! Iv'e never really taken pics of myself and first of all i cant take serious ones either... I smile way to much and I can't keep my mouth close.. So it took me a while but than i got it down!!! I pick out all of my favorite outfits to wear and than we went form there!! We went to just different parts of town and found these wonderful spots to take them!!! My favorite one is on the Rail Road Tracks!!!! The sun was just about to go down and it was Perfect timing!!! I love all the ones she took!!! Thanks kara your the Greatest friend ever and that you could do this for me!!! I really apreciate it!!! Enjoy :)
































































No comments:

Post a Comment