Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Gingerbread House




I decided I wanted to straighten my hair for church because it was Christmas!!! 4 and half hours later I made it happen!!! I did it all by myself i could not believe it.... I wanted my best friend Erin to come see it so she came over to my house for a bit and we just got to catch up for the week!!! She ask me if i wanted to go over to Robbie's house and hangout and I was like yeah sure!!! He is her sweet heart!!!! I showed up and we decided to make a Gingerbread House!!! It turned out really cute and Erin and I just made the gingerbread boys because Erin and Robby already completed the house!!! It was a fun night!! Robbie is such a wonderful guy and I'm so happy that he is apart of Erin's life!!! I had so much fun hanging out with them!!! Hope to do it again!!! Love U Erin and Thanks for a fun night I appreciate it so much!! Oh i couldn't forget we had Amazing Homemade Mint cookies and Dr pepper of course!!! lol Yummy treats to make the night even better!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment