Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Costa Vida






















Costa Vida is now one of my Fav Restaurant here in Mesa!!! Its like Cafe Rio but just a little bit better!!!! This is a new girl i met here in mesa through a friend of mine!!!! Her name is Erin Western!!! We got together and had lunch at Costa Vidas!!! It was way Yummy!!! We just got to talk and catch up with one another!!! I figured out that we have a lot in common with each other!!! I couldn't believe it!!! She is such a doll and i cant wait to hangout with her again!!! I just love her so much!!! We have become such good friends!!!

1 comment:

  1. Kristen!!!
    I found your blog from Yvette's! I am sooo glad that we went to Costa Vida. It was so delicious. More importantly, I am happy that I met you & that we got to hang out! You are such a wonderful friend. I love that we have so much in common & can tell each other anything. I love our pictures by the way. They are so cute!! I can't wait to hang out again! Love you cute girl!

    ReplyDelete