Friday, April 30, 2010

~ Fun Night~

Happy Bday
~Kaitlyn~

~Sisters~
I ♥ U
Kar
~Girls~
~Best Friends~
~Love Long Time~

The Whole Bunch
@ Red Robin
~Fun Fun Fun~

I did it Two Times
Wow Impress!!!
Now I don't know if I'm going to
do it again...;(
It's Scary!!!
Everyone has been wanting me to do
the Chinese Fire Drill... I would never do
it... I thought it was too Dangerous... lol
Kaitlyn wanted me to try it for her Birthday
So I finally did it and It was pretty Scary at First...
A picture to prove my Reaction after I did it!!

~Highschool Musical~

My good Friend Kaitlyn had her 20Th birthday!!! We went to Dinner at Red Robyn and Jump street afterwards!!! There was a bunch of us... Kaitlyn, Kar, Kelsey, Lacey, Brandon, Alex;) We had so much fun!!! Jump street is Incredible never been to such a place!!! There are just big Trampolines that you can jump on!!! The group pic above you can kind of have a general idea what it looks like!!! Oh the best part was Kaitlyn's Birthday Cake!!! Brandon made it!!! It was so Yummy!!! It was a Double Chocolate one and It just Amazing did not know He could make such a thing!!! Fun night i have to say!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment