Sunday, May 31, 2009

~Friends Bdays~

Sarah Paxman: I've known Sarah for about 5 years!! I met her in my ward as well!! It was also her Birthday and she turned 19;) It was a fun day for her we played Vball at the park!! Went swimming at her Gmas house and I got her the cutest cake with 19 candles on it!! It was really good!! We went to dinner at olive garden and watch a movie!! It was a filled day let me tell ya!! She is the most sweetest person to me!! I love our wonderful relationship!! She is such a good friend to me!! We had fun times with each other and I love it when we get to hangout!! I love this girl so much and I'm so glad she can be apart of my life!! I hope we can be best friends forever!! Sarah I hope you like your special day!! Your bday was so much fun and I'm glad I could be apart of it!! Thanks so much for everything!! Love you tons;)









Kennedy Byrd: I have been friends with here for about 7 years now!! I met her in my ward when I was in the 8th grade!! We have been friends ever since;) She is the most amazing girl and such an inspiration to me in my life. I got to be with her to celebrate her big 20;) She had a BBQ and Cake and Ice Cream!! It was such a fun day!! I love her so much!! I dont know where I would be with out her!! Hope we stay friends forever;) Kennedy I Hope you had a fun birthday!! Love you tons girl;)

























































































































































































































































1 comment:

  1. hey copycat! cute background :) you look so cute in your pictures! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete